We stayed at the Bahama House from January 1st to January 4th. Our room was very spacious and included a kitchenette. All rooms have amazing views of the beach and large balconies. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire hotel is extremely clean although the cleaning products they used smelled very strong. The decor is somewhat outdated but everything is very well kept. The swimming pool and spa are right on the beach and surrounded by a large patio with beach chairs. The continental breakfast was good and had something for everyone. There is no restaurant or bar in the hotel but they setup a small bar for happy hour with unlimited free cocktails daily between 5:30 to 6:30. Plenty of bars and restaurants can be found within a short distance. The only other negative is the only one of the two elevators was working but it did not ruin our vacation by any means. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Bahama House and would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Top Choice for Daytona Beach visitors located directly on the ocean. Built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access is free. Oceanfront pool and jacuzzi. Owned and operated by 3rd generation Daytona Beach hoteliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.