Spent 2 nights at the Bahama House with the inlaws and family who were in from Delaware. Checked out the website and rates were comparable, location good, so we booked. Layout was great and very easy to navigate around the property. Middle of July so as you can imagine, it was hot and pretty crowded, but the pool was cool and happy hour drinks were cold! Overall, great experience and I'd recommend, but next time no inlaws, lol.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Top Choice for Daytona Beach visitors located directly on the ocean. Built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access is free. Oceanfront pool and jacuzzi. Owned and operated by 3rd generation Daytona Beach hoteliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.