“Great for families!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
Georgia
“Great for families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My family and I vacationed at the Bahama House last summer and it was AWESOME! The pool area is very nice and inviting. The rooms are very roomy and spotless. The staff is very friendly and always greeted us as we came in and out, and who can forget about the cookies at the front desk!?! The view of the ocean from our balcony was breathtaking. I loved staying there and my kids on a regular basis ask if we're going back - we will be for sure!

Room Tip: The suites with the kitchenettes are great!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

748 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Glen Saint Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Had a great stay at the Bahama House during Bike Week, the rooms were very clean and the staff went overboard to make sure our group had everything we needed. I will be going back for future trips and staying at the Bahama House.

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean View but honestly you have a good view from all the rooms.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We recently visited this hotel for three days, while attending bike week 2012. The rooms are very clean and they all have very nice views of the ocean. The staff made the stay even better, they provided quick help when needed, and always greeted us with smiles.

I will be a repeat customer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I just love visiting Daytona beaches when I am stateside and I always love visting this hotel because they treat me so nice. I occasionally have problems standing because of my hip and the gentleman at the front desk saw I was having a time getting to and fro and helped assist me. This is one of the tidiest hotels I've been to and I appreciate everyone making me feel so welcome. It's also nice to soak in the dipping pool.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Vidor, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012 via mobile

We were extremely satisfied with our stay at Bahamas House during Bike Week. It's approx 2 miles north of Main St action and on the beach. The underground parking was nice but the gates close at night so when we rolled in late we had to park in lot. Our room had a great kitchenette and view with balcony. Continental breakfast was fair.

• Stayed March 2012
Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The Bahama House was the perfect beach vacation hotel! The view from my balcony was amazing, and I loved listening to the ocean while relaxing with my book. The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. There was enough space for my entire family. And, the kitchen was great for snacks and drinks for my kids! The pool was clean and refreshing, very close and convenient to beach access. And, the Happy Hour was fun! I am definitely returning to Bahama House on my next Daytona vacation!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Huntley, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Extremely clean, excellent staff, comfortable rooms, boutique hotel feel, wonderful views of the beach and ocean, hear the waves from your room. This hotel has a heated pool and a wonderful happy hour every evening at 5:30. The underground parking is a plus in Daytona Beach. This is our third time staying at the Bahama House and we will be back -- it is like a home away from home. Breakfast room is well stocked and serviced.

Room Tip: full ocean view rooms are the best.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Bahama House? Share your experiences!