I really needed a break from my job in Jacksonville. We often go to Daytona from Jacksonville 4 - 5 times per year for this purpose. We have drove by the Acapulco many times and this time we tried it. Now I dont think I could call this a resort. The room was clean, the staff were very nice but things like the restaurant and bar need some work. There were little things like teh slow elevators and our floor hallway AC was out. My spouse and I have been to resorts all over Mexico and the Caribbean but honestly it is not fair to do that comparison. Now that I have said that, we will go back because it is a nice place to just get away and relax. As someone put it in another review, its all about expectations. It was 'Perfectly Adequate' based on the price we paid and its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daytona Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Acapulco Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel And Resort
- Acapulco Hotel Daytona Beach
- Acapulco Resort Daytona Beach