I booked my room at The Acapulco Hotel on Priceline, pre-paid. The Hotel Clerk asked for my credit card upon check in. I asked her why and she said it was just for incidentals. When I got home and checked my credit card, they charged me %45 of my bill for nothing. They said it was a resort fee, an energy fee, a safe fee and they also said there was additional taxes. Tried to complain to management, but no manager on premisis. Management team is listed as 'Daytona Six" there is NO record of this LLC on the Florida Division of Corperations web site. This seems to be tourist trap big time and there are MUCH better places to stay in Daytona Beach. Worst encounter with a Motel EVER!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daytona Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Acapulco Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel And Resort
- Acapulco Hotel Daytona Beach
- Acapulco Resort Daytona Beach