My husband and I stayed here for one night while visiting friends in the area. By far the grossest place we have ever been! We had this room free from our bank rewards. The elevator smelled of urine and vomit. This should have been a warning sign. Upon entering our room, the towels hanging in the bathroom were dirty and used. The "comforter" had cigarette burns and was disgusting. The carpet smelled and was stained. Needless to say we left feeling disgusting from just walking in the room. So gross! Outdated, not clean, beware! Spend the extra few dollars and go somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. Located next door to Ocean Deck restaurant and beach club. Be advised that live music is being played nightly and may be of concern for some of our guests. Please call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach