Do not go. Spent 3 nights & and had to fight for basic things like coffee, towels washcloths, no water pressure. We had to change rooms because Maintance could not fix showerhead and just left & left grease everywhere and never came back. Changed room and shower had very little cold water, no wash clothes,towels, coffee or ashtray for smoking. Breakfast was a joke. Only had cereal & toast to eat. Carpets you do not want to walk on because they are nasty. They lied about everything. The elevator was broke and we were told it would be fixed next day. Well, it was a lie, cramed in with as many as 8-9 people. It was very ruin down. Overall the working staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach