We recently stayed at the Mayan Inn for 2 nights. Had a great time! The rooms were clean, although a little outdated (sitting on balcony during the day was VERY hot). No problems with the shower, toilet or sinks etc. We did have to struggle occasionally to close our front door, but we worked with it. Fully stocked kitchen with full size fridge was an extra bonus. Kitchen could have used glasses though.....especially wine glasses.
You can’t beat the oceanfront views! We watched fireworks right from our balcony (every Saturday)! Beach is just steps away with access right from the pool area. Enjoyed the entertainment from the Ocean Deck next door (could see it from our balcony as well). The sound late at night didn’t bother us, but may bother some.
Everyone was very friendly (Lira & Toni). Complimentary Continental breakfast was OK but just basic. The whole place inside & out could use a remodel, but our unit wasn't dirty. We will definitely stay there again. And thanks Theresa for all your help getting this booked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. Located next door to Ocean Deck restaurant and beach club. Be advised that live music is being played nightly and may be of concern for some of our guests. Please call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach