This place has to be the worst I have been in . Oh the lobby is nice and very friendly front desk staff ; then the nightmare begins. Stopped in the restroom in the lobby. Filthy and no toilet paper, the elevator is a joke. Walked up the stairs which smelled so bad. Our room had a crawl space cover over the shower that fell 4 separate times. Had service man fix it 4 separate times. The service man also reattached the shower nozzle to the wall, which still didn't work.The tv didn't work, service man came in to look at it. Food left in the microwave. Mold on the walls in the bathroom. The carpet, disgusting. The beds noisy, sagging and just gross. Paid for a rollaway bed, asked 3 times for it, finally the front desk took the price off my bill for my trouble. Thank goodness for that. I wouldn't let my grandson sleep on that filthy thing. Now for the plus side, the location is wonderful, the building needs to be torn down. Needless to say I will never go back there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach