Stayed here for a couple of nights when we came to check Daytona out. It's old, worn, not very clean and situated next door to a bar that plays loud music - didn't bother us though as we partook in bars festivities till late anyway (nothing else to do). Room was smallish with a balcony overlooking Daytona Beach where the view was ok. You get what you pay for right? One morning I came out and there was spew all over the elevator and floor from someone who'd obviously had a big night out on the drink - it had been there for a while too. Staff were pre-occupied most times it seemed - no big deal though for us as we came and went as we pleased. Don't know if I'd stay here again though as I wouldn't prolly stay in Daytona again - it was ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach