My husband and I went to Daytona Beach on Oct.26th thru the 28th and stayed at the Mayan Inn. I went for the Richard Petty ride-along. We have stayed there 4 times and were very pleased. The staff are friendly and very helpful, and we liked the rooms we stayed in. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone who wants to get away.Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach