My daughter and i booked rooms for this past weekend at The Mayan,and they put us side by side. The staff is wonderful ! The motel is not the cleanest in the hallways ....but i can honestly say if people had more respect for others property maybe the motel would not be so hard to keep clean ! The noise from the ocean deck was noisy,but my ear plugs fixed that problem ! The location is awesome. We will certainly make this place our vacation/mini vacation get away place. The bartender (The older lady) Barbra i believe. is awesome. Made our stay special. My daughter just loved her. Thank you to the staff for a wonderfu weekend. A shout out to Tammy.... our house keeper ....thank you for the clean room,and hospitality !!!!
Lisa Freeman & Heather and Brandon anusbigian
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. Located next door to Ocean Deck restaurant and beach club. ALERT - Currently undergoing renovations to exterior which may cause pool and bar closings. Alternative amenities will be provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.