We booked this hotel with Thomascook Flexibletrips in June 2010 as we knew it was going to be a busy weekend with the Rolex 24hr race on at the Speedway.We arrived after a long flight from the U.K. on 28th jan 2011 .to be informed that the Hotel had no booking for us,even though i had a copy of the confirmation invoice.To cut a long story short the lady at the desk was fantastic and found us a room at another hotel up the road in Ormond Beach!We would have loved to stay at the Mayan inn,but were unable to as Thomas cook did not BOOK IT for us!I have contacted Thomas cook a number of times and they just dont want to know!
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. Located next door to Ocean Deck restaurant and beach club. ALERT - Currently undergoing renovations to exterior which may cause pool and bar closings. Alternative amenities will be provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.