Okay....first thing first. The photos on the site are like 20 years old. The outside is ok. Lots of construction next door. The staff(one guy) is not friendly at all. He couldn't even help us figure out what we should do as we were tourists. The king size room we stayed in was terrible. Mold all in the bathroom! If u want to take a shower too bad! The drains clogged so you get a bath as well. Water was not clear ...it was like a milky yellow. Smelled like sewer water. And I felt more dirty after I showered. Bed sheets were damp so we woke up damp. Very dirty feeling. No one came to clean our room,offer us towels, or even smiled as we walked by. And we stayed 3 nights. The pool is filthy dirty with stuff skimming the entire top of the pool. Only 2 of the big chairs and 2 regular chairs by the pool. We saw other guest pullin the lawn chairs to sit by the pool. This is not somewhere you want to stay. We tried to get our money back but were told no cancellations would result in a refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to their southern heritage, owners John, Cindy, and Jody Kinberger offer a unique brand of hospitality and charm that surrounds you like a warm blanket. We are a unique small property with the luxuries of a large resort. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or life-long resident, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dream Motel Daytona Beach