Came down for a weekend getaway was sadly disappointed from the beginning. It began at check-in when the man checking us in never really looked at us as he came in to 'welcome' us. Granted, it's not the Four Seasons, but one would expect at least some form of a sincere check-in experience--there was none. The room itself was good size and our oceanfront room provided a nice view of the ocean. The room itself badly needs an upgrade as the blinds are in horrible shape, very dirty and had mold on them. There was also mold and the inside of the refrigerator was dirty. Jacuzzis on the second floor are very noisy in the ground floors rooms. Watch your fingers when you open the sliding door to the room. If you keep your fingers in the handgrip it will pinch your fingers as you slide the door open (at least in room 134). The bed was comfortable and the shower worked great. Overall, a major disappointment after hearing about how romantic it was supposed to be and after hearing about it from the Travel Channel TV show Hotel Impossible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us make your beach vacation a Dream Vacation. Dream Inn was featured on the Travel Channel and is an award winning hotel. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you're a first-time visitor or life-long customer, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Beach Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dream Motel Daytona Beach