This hotel is right at the beach's edge with a gate on to it. If this hotel were charging $80 or more, I would rate it 2 or 3. But for under $60 it is worth the value. The room we stayed in was large, had a nice kitchenette, and clean. It was great to be able to walk down the stairs to the lower level, where the pool was and some patio tables and on to the beach.
Before I do the negatives---Note, it looks like the hotel is starting to remodel.
Negatives- The bathroom was in great need of remodeling...The faucets and particularly, the tub shower faucet was interesting to use. The room (except for it's nice size) decor was Motel 6 in it's impression. There was a colorful picture over the bed. The management should pick one of the lighter blues or greens in it and paint an accent wall the color. This would greatly improve the all white walls that looked a bit scared and aged,
If we were to stay here again, we would request one of the rooms that faces the ocean. When we peeked through the window, those rooms looked as if they had been remodeled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us make your beach vacation a Dream Vacation. Dream Inn was featured on the Travel Channel and is an award winning hotel. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you're a first-time visitor or life-long customer, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Beach Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dream Motel Daytona Beach