I was quite impressed at the quality of this Inn by the sea. The room had 2 queen size beds and a nice size kitchenette.. It was clean, the beds were fairly comfortable and I slept like a baby with the windows open, the fresh air and sounds of the ocean. It was a small inn and very quiet but there was little to do in the area. There was a very good restaurant about a mile away called Crabby Joe's and a mini-golf close to that. Other than that you have the ocean which is all I needed! The pool was clean but small then again who needs a pool when you have the ocean? I will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Hotel
- Dream Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dream Motel Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to their southern heritage, owners John, Cindy, and Jody Kinberger offer a unique brand of hospitality and charm that surrounds you like a warm blanket. We are a unique small property with the luxuries of a large resort. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or life-long resident, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.