“Great little hidden gem!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Inn

You added Dream Inn to your Saves list
Dream Inn
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3217 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, Daytona Beach, FL 32118   |
Hotel virtual tour
Offers & Announcements
Complimentary bottle of wine
Ranked #40 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Tampa Bay, FL
“Great little hidden gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a great overnight stay, next time we will definitely stay longer. The location is perfect and no matter what room you stay in you are a few steps from the sand! We had 1st floor oceanfront and the downfall to that was a semi-closed in patio but that is a minor inconvinence when you consider price and location. Another bonus is that there is a lifeguard on duty on the beach outside the hotel so if you have little ones you can have an extra set of eyes out there! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you come back. I have always been grateful that we are fortunate enough to be so close to a lifeguard stand it is very reassuring. The semi closed patio does make it very nice in the winter months. Again thank you for the review

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Clermont, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I live in Florida and have stayed at many hotes on the beach. This was my 1st time at this facility. I will definitely stay there again. It was clean, very convenient and right on the beach. We stayed there for 2 nights.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
I am glad you liked us thank you for writing a review and I am glad you will be returning. We try to maintain a very clean and comfortable environment.
Lake Alfred, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Was able to book an oceanfront room at last minute for the last night of Bike Week. Liked location a little removed from all the noise and action for some relative peace and quiet. Jacuzzi tub was a huge bonus after a long day on the bike!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thanks for the comments we really appreciate them. We try to make all of our guests comfortable and I am glad we were able to do that with you. All of our rooms have a refrigerator a microwave and a coffee maker.
Petersburg, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Me and my lady-friend had the pleasure of staying at the Dream Inn for 5 nights last week while visiting Daytona Beach. The Service and Location are perfect. The Rooms are spacious with the kitchenettes that give you more freedom. The Staff was on the spot for anything we needed. I believe the Main Man there was Steve. Stay at The Dream Inn, You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to meet all of your expectations and make your vacation enjoyable. All of our rooms do have a refrigerator microwave and coffee maker. We do try to provide excellent customer service and our glad that we did for you.
Brattleboro, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

We've been going to Daytona for the races the last 5 years and the Dream Inn is the first place we've stayed that I want to go back to next year. Very reasonable rates and a great value for the money, Friendly staff, Clean rooms with doors that shut tight, Discounts at a few local restaurants, Easy access to everything we needed. I highly recommend the Dream Inn, A great place to stay! We will surely be back next year!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
I am glad you enjoyed your experience here and want to return. We are friendly and couteous to all of our guest and try to offer the best customer service we can. we do offer discounts to Denny,'s IHOP and the little pizza place across the street.
Clifton Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed at the dream inn while visitimg Daytona briefly and I cant speak enough about what a wonderful experience I had while staying at the Dream Inn!!!! The customer service when booking my stay was excellent! (Thanks to Steve!) Once we arrived into our destination at the Dream Inn, it was a little earlier than our check inn time and once again "steve" was soooo accomidating that he said we could have our room by 12:30 ish........he absolutely made the experience at this hotel by far the most welcoming and friendly experience i have spent on vacation! Prior to our night at the Dream Inn we spent $250 to stay at the Holiday Inn in Clearwater Beach with just as beautiful views....but......quality and service stands above and beyond for me at Dream inn for reasononable fees!!!! I even forgot something small but important to me and steve sent it to my home free of charge! I love this place and i will recommend it to anyone!! PLEASE make it a point to visit the Dream Inn in Daytona Beach!!!!!!

Room Tip: We had a wonderful balcony/deck with a table and chairs and 2 sunchairs! Great space for hanging out...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Thank you for your review I am glad Steve was able to make your stay enjoyable. I am glad we were able to find the item you left in the room and return it to you. It is always nice to see someone write something nice about us. We look forward to your next visit.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Our family has stayed at this motel on and off for the past 50 years. It was originally called the "West Indies" and my Grandparents would spend entire winters. We have watched it go through good times and bad. It had fallen on hard times until the Kinberger family bought it and brought it back to the wonderful family facility it is today. You will not be disappointed with your stay. The rooms are clean and well maintained, and the staff is friendly and attentive. Just steps away from the beach, you can have the time of your life. Also one of the best bargains in the area. Enjoy!

Room Tip: The courtside rooms are the best price. The upper oceanfront rooms have their own balcony.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
lola486, Owner at Dream Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review. I am very glad to hear from someone who has been coming here for 50 years. We try our best to keep the motel clean and well maintained and it is good to see that the guest notice thank you.

Been to Dream Inn? Share your experiences!