“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 369 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Chrome Bar & Grill is located in the heart of Daytona on historical Main Street. We are the only sports bar on Main Street, offering 11 HD TV's including a 104" projection screen. We have top notch burgers, wings, and other pub fare and offer a full liquor bar and a variety of beer and wine. We also have a second floor that is available for private party bookings.
Johnston, Rhode Island
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

ate here on sun. 6/15/2014. we were surprised how awesome the food was. I had the fat boy burger fantastic never mind the burger being cooked to perfection the roll yum and the pulled pork alone was one of the best I've ever eaten. my wife Jennifer had the buffalo chicken cheesesteak wonderful just the right amount of hot sauce and the sweet potato fries with sour cream to die for. highly recommended if in the area of Daytona beach stop buy for a cool on and really good eats. can't wait till next time we're in town I will be back see you soon David and Jennifer

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“My favorite place to go...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Love the bar and the atmosphere...food is great and well priced... Very friendly employees and an awesome hangout... And lobe taco Tuesdays

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Drinks were overpriced, "service" was terrible, place was tacky.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The bartender attempted to charge us for somebody else's drinks. When we wouldn't pay she overcharged from what was previously agreed upon. She basically grabbed my twenty and brought incorrect change.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota
“Really excellent food in a surprising setting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I had lunch at Chrome on our weekend away. He had the "challenge" burger with pulled pork and a fried egg on it. I had the chicken bacon club sandwich (grilled, not fried) and we both had French fries. The burger was one of the best my husband ever had! My chicken sandwich was truly delicious and we both LOVED the fries! The burgers and sandwiches are served on lovely brioche bread. The bar and grill was virtually empty, but it was lunchtime, after all. The owners are delightful and the service was fast and friendly. This is a bar and grill, so I'm sure at night it can get a little 'loud' but for lunch I would definitely feel comfortable taking our kids to Chrome! The only thing that kept our rating from being 5 stars was the price. It's not terribly expensive, but it was a little pricey for a very casual bar and grill lunch. We will DEFINITELY be eating at Chrome Bar & Grill the next time we're in town!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“J & K”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Awesome place... Awesome owners.. Great food with fantastic prices... They have fun events with great people♥♥♥