“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   165 Bill France Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32114   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up To 15%, Book Now!
Ranked #3 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Brilliant stay, clean room, great location, wonderful staff, especially Dennis and the housekeepers who cleaned our suite to an upmost high standard, great breakfast, would def stay here again, perfect and thank you, would definately recommend this hotel,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff works extremely hard to make sure that our guests have a great experience with us. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to the Daytona Beach area.

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Was impressed with professionalism and freandliness of staff, especially would like to mention Carla who checked me in and Dennis, who was very effective with my second reservation. Hotel is very clean, very good breakfast. Breakfast attendant Berty was so attentive to the needs of the guests, she is a great asset to this hotel. I will stat here again.

• Stayed December 2012
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Daytona Beach. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance.
Carlow, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Excellent all around value. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds,excellent breakfast,on site laundry and fitness room and very friendly staff. Stayed here for 8 nights and would defiantly be back. Great value for money. We paid €50 a night for close on 5 star quality.

• Stayed November 2012
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Let me start off by letting you know I am EXTREMELY picky - a terrible fault - but true. This hotel is great! But it isn't just the building I'm talking about (it was a very clean well-kept building). The employees at this Homewood Suites is PERFECTION! EVERYONE I came in contact with from the front desk staff, breakfast, maint., and housekeeping. I stayed here for a week and each & every day everyone was welcoming, friendly, and smiling. I have stayed at MANY establishments & I must commend each and every staff member on how remarkable they were! Not to mention it was a 'sold out' weekend too. Not to mention this place stayed 'spotless' the entire time! I will be singing praises to everyone I see concerning this hotel.
PERFECTION!!! :-)

Room Tip: Everything about my experience was wonderful. Super clean! Super friendly!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chesapeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Whenever we are passing through Daytona, we always stay at the Homewood Suites. The location is great. It is right across the street from the Speedway and real convenient to the beach.
The furnishings are lovely and each suite has a full kitchen. The beds are nicely linened and very comfortable. The property is well landscaped and has easy access to the suites.
A very nice place to stay when visiting Daytona beach.

Room Tip: The hotel is off the main highway enough so all rooms would be nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights in September while moving son to Daytona for school. This was our second stay at same hotel. This is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in. The dinner buffet was delicious and the breakfast buffets were plentiful. The ladies who prepare the food are wonderful and keep it coming when there is a crowd. The suites are spacious and very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Canton, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We found this place after staying at another hotel just a few blocks away. We had planned to stay at the other place longer but after just one night, I said that was enough. This place was fantastic - EXTREMELY clean and everybody I came into contact with was very friendly and helpful. They had the free breakfast buffet and there were a good variety of items and everything was very tasty. And you had real plates and silverware. They also offer a free dinner type buffet but we did not get to take advantage of that as we were there over a weekend and holiday and it is not offered then. The room was beautifully furnished, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and it was nice having the kitchen there. We didn't actually cook anything - but if you wanted to bring back leftovers or something it made it convenient. We had one minor problem - when I turned on the fan over the bed, a breaker must have flipped and a couple of lights and the TV went off. I called down to the front desk and somebody was up within just a few minutes to take care of it. I have a Hilton Honors card so I tend to look there first and I have never been disappointed - but this one was the best ever. Note to self - just stick with Hilton.......

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport? Share your experiences!