Save Saved
You added Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport to your Saves list
Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Ranked #23 of 108 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel located right off the highway and close the the airport and Speedway. I stayed here for one night on business and have no complaints. The room was clean and spacious, there was plenty of parking and the staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Good day...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport. Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as the great comment you've made on tripadvisor.com!

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and location with proximity to all Daytona Beach has to offer. You will have to come visit us again very soon!

Alex Freid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Louisville KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We have found Residence Inn's 2-bedroom suites to be exactly what we need for the family vacation. Each bedroom has a bath and the suite's kitchen is fuly equipped. Breakfast each morning is good and provides a variety of selection to suit everyone. Good central location -although not on the beach. That would have made the perfect score.

• Stayed October 2013
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Good Day...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport. I wanted to thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Daytona Beach!

Thank you for the great comments regarding the room layout of our Two Bedroom Suite, the amenities of the hotel such as breakfast, and our great location. Knowing we are not on the beach, we are still in a great, central location with quick and easy access to everything Daytona Beach has to offer.

Again, thank you for your business. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at alex.freid@marriott.com or (386) 252-3949.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located. Rooms were a good size and clean. The fitness center is small but clean. Breakfast was nice and the staff was great. A nice place to stay for several days or if passing through.

• Stayed September 2013
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Good Afternoon...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you during your most recent travels to the Daytona Beach area.

As you pointed out in your great review, we are very centrally located near the airport, shopping, restaurants, and just a short drive to the beach. I am happy to hear that you had such a nice experience with our staff, the amenities, and our awesome breakfast!

If there is anything I can do to assist you in the future, please contact me at alex.freid@marriott.com or (386) 232-3949. Thank you! We look forward to serving you again soon!

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We booked 2 suites for two consecutive nights. Rooms were spacious, clean and fully equipped with kitchen. Staff was friendly. Bill was especially helpful...tks. Poolside had a pleasant view. Higher floors w pool view quieter. Breakfast was one of the best...hot and cold options including fresh fruit.

• Stayed September 2013
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Good Morning...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach. Thank you for staying with us during your most recent visit to the Daytona Beach area!

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Our staff goes above and beyond every day to make sure all of our guests have an outstanding experience. Bill is one of our highly recognized associates from many guests. It is no surprise that you found him to be exceptional and friendly. I will be sure to get Bill recognition for his dedication to service.

Again, thank you for choosing Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights in a 1 bedroom with double queens and a sofa bed in the living room. This was enough room for us for the stay. Breakfast had many options and did not bore the kids as they loved having so many things to try - nothing like home! We had dinner 2 nights there - nachco\taco night and burger\hot dog night. Even had some side items to go with along with beer or soda. Can't complain about the price for all the food since it was included! The pool was a good temperature and I am one to not like cold water. The exercise room appeared to have up to date equipment with iPod hookups and LCD screens built in. Front desk staff was very helpful and did a great job putting up with my kids asking a lot of random questions, or for anything from shampoo to a bag. Just a quick drive to the beach and you can park at one of the oceanfront parks for free. When we visit again, we will be sure to stay here.

Room Tip: 414 had a view of the pool, close to the elevator, but far enough away to not hear the noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Good Afternoon...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the Daytona Beach area. We know there are a lot of choices out there and we really appreciate you selecting us over everyone else.

Your remarks on TripAdvisor are wonderful, thank you. It is nice to hear you had a chance to experience just about all we offer including breakfast, evening social hour, the pool, exercise room, and even our fabulous staff. Your review couldn't say it better, even regarding our location with proximity to just about everything in Daytona Beach.

Again, thank you for your great review. If there is anything with which I can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at alex.freid@marriott.com or (386) 252-3949. We look forward to serving you in the very near future!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family made a quick choice to stay in Daytona Beach and this is an excellent choice hotel. The front desk gentleman is extremely nice and makes sure all is well with every single guest. The hotel staff are also very nice and helpful.

They offer a continental breakfast every morning. Not just cereal and breads, but also offer eggs, pancakes/french toast, etc. The area is a little small, so it gets a little cramped when multiple people are trying to get their breakfast.

The pool is GREAT! Perfect temperature and surroundings. The hot tub and basketball/tennis court is right next to the pool, so it's a perfect family setting. Even the surrounding landscape is detailed and nice.

We stayed in a two queen studio, which was very spacious. It included a sofa bed along with a kitchen. For the three of us, it was perfect size. The bathroom is a little small, but not as bad as others I've experienced.

I will definitely choose this hotel when ever I return to Daytona Beach. It's only a couple miles from the beach, not hectic at all. It's located to all the restaurants, the airport, and the shopping stores.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Good Morning...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach. Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to put such great comments on TripAdvisor regarding your stay and our hotel.

I couldn't say it better myself! Just like you said, we are very centrally located, near Daytona International Speedway, Daytona International Airport, shopping, restaurants, and only a short drive to the beach. I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the amenities and services of the hotel, from the room layout to our full breakfast buffet, to the recreation activities such as the pool and SportCourt.

Our goal is to ensure that every guest leaves our hotel satisfied and with a pleasant memory. It is fantastic to hear that we met that goal with your stay!

If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to contact me at alex.freid@marriott.com or (386) 252-3949. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

When it comes to hotels I am very particular about where I choose to lay my head. I always use Trip Advisor to see how other consumers rate the hotels. I want to see pictures taken by travelers as well as read the reviews regarding the cleanliness, the location/neighborhood and most of all the customer service. I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS HOTEL! You WON'T BE SORRY if you stay here. The rooms were very clean, even considering pets are allowed. (I didn't know that before choosing this location). The staff was professional, friendly and accommodating, especially the staff working the kitchen. I think her name was Amanda...was awesome. We stayed here 5 days. I felt like I knew her personally by the time we left. She was quite pleasant, personable and very friendly. The breakfast was great! They seemed to have more selections than most hotels that offered free breakfasts. The food was REALLY good! 3 days that week they also had free dinners. Nothing elaborate, BUT still very NICE (and unexpected). Each night was a different theme. The pool area was nice. Very clean and quite comfortable. I met some very nice people (other guests) during my stay. This hotel is centrally located, easy access to the freeways, 10 minutes from downtown Daytona and close to many restaurants. I will definitely come back my next time to Daytona Beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
AlexFreid, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Good Afternoon...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Residence Inn Daytona Beach.

First and foremost, thank you for your most recent stay with us. We know there are a lot of choices out there and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Also, thank you for your wonderful review and kind words regarding our centrally located hotel, superior associates, and the food & beverage options. I will make sure that Amanda is recognized for her outstanding service.

Our goal is to make sure all of our guests are comfortable, safe and enjoy their stay. It is great to hear that we achieved that goal with your experience. If there is anything you might need in the future, please feel free to contact me at alex.freid@marriott.com or (385) 252-3949. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future!

Alex Freid

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport? Share your experiences!