We have been staying at this hotel every spring for the last 4 years. We usually stay 10-14 days. We always have enjoyed our stay here, but this year was by far the best time we have ever had. We traveled with our children and grand children. The room was always clean and well supplied. Some days we did not need maid service, but they were very prompt at getting us what few things we needed. The pool was nice and warm which made it very enjoyable for everyone. There was a problem with the hot tub and we missed being able to use it, but I am sure that it is fixed by now.
The breakfast was great! It has a big variety for everyone. The breakfast staff did a super job and are so friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the Thursday night BBQ. It is fun meeting all the other hotel guests and socializing with them at the get togethers the hotel has for the guests. The dinner/social staff prepared delicious food/snacks for these events.
Bill, at the front desk, is so nice and has a wonderful sense of humor. He also has a wealth of imformation about the area which is helpful for us travelers. Everyone that worked there was always kind, friendly and helpful.
Stay here and you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach is Marriott's extended-stay hotel that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. We are footsteps away from Daytona International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Our homelike surroundings invite you to relax and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. We are located near Embry Riddle University, Bethune Cookman University, Daytona State College, Halifax Hospital, Florida Hospital Daytona Beach International Airport and NASCAR. The "World's Most Famous Beach," Daytona Beach, is only a short drive from our hotel. While staying at this Daytona Beach Florida hotel, you can enjoy all of our special events: Rolex 24, 24 hours of Daytona, Grand AM (racing at its finest), Speedweek, The Bud Shootout, Bikeweek, Spring Break, Biketoberfest, and the Turkey Rod Run. Daytona Beach is the epicenter between St. Augustine's historical sites, Orlando's theme parks, and Kennedy Space Center, home of NASA. We are also a pet-friendly hotel, so you can bring the whole family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach
- Marriott Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Marriott
- Daytona Beach Residence Inn