“Couldn't have asked for a better table!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 145 things to do in Daytona Beach
Lady Lake, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Couldn't have asked for a better table!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Food was great, service was awesome! There was a 45 minute wait, but we sat outside and watched the band set up. Sat right next to a window, beautiful!

Visited July 2014

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Pleasant and Not Crowded”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were there on Sunday at lunch time. There was plenty of seating and the noise level was not unreasonable. We enjoyed drinks and lunch with a view of the beach.

Visited May 2014
CINCINNATI
19 attraction reviews
“Mahi! MAHI!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Did you say MAHI MAHI? The Ocean deck has the best sandwich. I normally get it blackened, I think it adds another layer of flavor. also every time it's cook just right flaky but still juicy and a good sized portion. I am a little disappointed in the rice, they need a good recipe with sweet coconut milk and mango pineapple. Also, I have been making this stop an annual pilgrimage, so I was lost when our waitress stated they did not have the Bahama beer "Kalik" I'm like are you sure? Yea, we don't have that, I suggested she check into it and what do you know, had Kalik, I was thankful for being persistant. This place is right on the beach and has pretty good live entertainment as well, gets a little wild later on and I would not recommend taking younger children Later in the evening, do lunch or early dinner. The kids get a free frisbee with their meal.