We have been traveling to Florida for the last 12 years. The first 2 we stayed in Orlando, then we discovered Daytona. I love the beach and so does my family. Our first stay at Sea Shells was a great experience and we have gone back every time.to Sea Shells. We really enjoy the smaller resort. Less traffic, less people and a very friendly staff. We have stayed in an efficiency, a one and a two bedroom unit. All were clean and comfortable and with our Global membership a great value. Two thumbs up to the Sea Shell Beach Club our home away from home.
Mel and Sherry B
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shells Beach Club Hotel
- Sea Shells Beach Club Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sea Shells Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy resort located on the World's Most Famous Beach. All units equipped with either kitchenette or full kitchen. Relax in our heated pool, while watching the waves crash on the shore. Take a stroll up the beach and visit the Boardwalk and Oceanwalk shops. Great location located where all the action is, but not in all the crowds. Our staff is waiting to help make this a great vacation for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sea Shells Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.