You can't go wrong here. The beach is awesome and the afternoon breeze keeps the temps under control, even in August. Beach is great (world famous). Shopping is fun. Food? So many great places to eat in Daytona. Oh, and the poolside bar is a blast and has surprisingly great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham