We have been to Daytona Beach a lot and always stayed at this hotel and loved it. This time, it was awful. The room had such a moldy smell, it made me sick. We changed rooms and it was the same if not worse. There was long black hairs on bathroom floor. The bedspread smelled terrible as well. The staff was very friendly, especially the evening front desk girl. She was amazing. We were going to stay 3 nights but left after 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach