This hotel is on the beach but it is south of Daytona Beach and all the activity and traffic. It is clean and affordable and a great hotel if you are looking for some quiet time. And there is a great little home-made ice cream shop across the street.
The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly. This is a no frills hotel with many amenities of the "all frills" hotels. Wi-Fi access, pool, hot tub, game room, guest laundry, ample parking, and beach access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach