Good family spot. We are locals with 3 kids that wanted to spend the weekend on the beach. Staff was average. The rooms were odd with the door right next to the head of the bed. Pretty basic and out dated rooms, but they serve their purpose. Hotel felt safe. The best part is that the only thing between the hotel and the beach was the pool! Good stay for a night or two. Very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach