We stayed for a month sep-oct . Room 7th floor ocean view. Hotel was very quite as it was of peak. I have to say we loved it. This hotel is right on the beach , do yourself a favour cut costs else where pay the extra and get a room facing the ocean. You can hear the ocean all night long or see the sun rise in the morning. The rooms are kept clean with attentive staff . Front of house courteous and knowledgeable . Parking ample and free . Poolside clean,well lit at night with accesss to beach. If you enjoy walking on the beach as we do there is nothing to beat this place.
There is no breakfast but the coffee is good.
We nearly didn't come to this hotel this year as e mail enquiry's went an answered .however we perceviered and glad that we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach