“Good oysters” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Good oysters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food was great, but my wife and I don't drink alcohol so we ordered the sweet tea. All we can say is "yuk". It's not fresh brewed tea. Tastes more like what you would get out of a can.

Visited June 2013

“Before 9 food after 9 booze”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Eat n drink. This joint gets all the local and tourists in one spot for an all night drink-fest. Careful though they will throw u out on your face when you get violent. Another jack please !!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not too impressed with this place. It might be because I did not order seafood and just ordered a burger. I did like that they had little tvs in every booth and we could watch our own personal television. Food wasn't that impressive though

Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“My All Time Favorite Place For Oyster !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The oysters they serve here are the best most fresh oyster I ever ate and I am a oyster lover . We go to Daytona Beach at Least once a year and go here at least twice no matter how long we are visiting Daytona . The severs are very friendly and good .Loved the grilled oyster ,po boy , buffalo shrimp ,spinach salad clams and everything I ever had there was yummy!Cant wait to go back !

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Beach, then Oyster Pub - once a week - yea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

you can find myself and husband here once a week, after the beach... the Oysters are sooooo good, so is the steamed shrimp - and they have a great happy hour - 4-7 weekdays... drinks (not beer) are 2 for price of one... with good booze, not the really cheap stuff. We sit at the bar, love the staff - very attentive, and if you are a sports person the TVs are all around - and they will change any one of them to find what you want to see. Food isn't cheap - but everything else makes it worth the price. I will say, I really don't know much about the other food, we always get oysters, and seafood... but if you like/love oysters - sit at the bar and be friendly and your bartender will make sure you get juicy big ones...

• Visited July 2013