“Unhappy” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
DeLand, Florida
“Unhappy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We went there expecting great pizza and it was not. Chef salad bland with bottled or poor italian dressing. We had a large with pep and extra cheese. I think they forgot the extra cheese. As for the other food I can not say but for sure you can do better elsewhere for pizza. They need some good Italian flair or something. It is missing that a lot. Very unhappy! Asked if i could get some OLIVE OIL to drizzle on my pizza and I was told sure. I was brought of bottle of Veg or canola. Not the same at all. They might consider adding a little more Italian influence to the place. The potential was there but they missed the mark bad. I WILL NOT RETURN.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Port Orange, Florida
“Not consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food is not consistent. We used to get our pizza here ALL of the time and lately, it's not been very good. We're getting elsewhere.

Ocala, Florida
“A gem! the locals love this place! We do too now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had a cheese pizza and a lasagna and a side salad for three of us. The flavors were very good full rich tomato flavor (not Burnt) just right. We took about half home to the hotel!

Florida
“Quiet, clean, and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Many have commented about the pizza, but I had the lasagna and my wife the chicken parmesan and fettucine alfredo. The fettucine alfredo my wife said is the best she has had. The chicken parmesan she would have preferred a bit crispier. The lasagna was delicious, more Italian than American as not much added in the way of herbs and spices. Generous size servings and reasonably priced.

WV
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We go to Daytona Beach every year and this is the first place we go to eat. They have the best pizza and lasagna I have ever eaten. I have had italian foods a lot of places but theirs is the best. We usually get our meals to go and go back to our condo for dinner but I highly recommend this place to anyone that likes italian. Good place to eat and good prices.

• Visited August 2012