“Great Oceanfront Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Tampa, Florida
“Great Oceanfront Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am a business traveler who stays at Marriott's while on the road. It was a wonderful treat to end up on vacation last week at the Shoreline. The cottage was clean and very comfortable and you can not beat the location. The owners and staff all went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Absolutely love this place and plan to go back often!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Dixon Springs, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have been vacationing at the Shoreline since 2001, but the new owners, Guy and Nae (as well as the friendly staff) have made the Inn and Cottages a real home away from home. The cottage we stayed in this year was quaint, colorful, clean, cozy, and well-maintained. Coffee, tea, pastries, and fruit were provided every morning; making it very easy to just sit back and enjoy the beautiful sunrises.

Room Tip: We have stayed in both the apartments and the cottages. We enjoy the cottages considerably more; a m...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Owner operated Hotels are my favorite and this hotel went above and beyond my wildest expectations. We showed up on the forth of July without reservations or any plan what so ever. They took care of everything right down to the parking of our Peterbilt and 53' trailer. Had the greatest time. I'd recommand it to everyone. They really take good care of the grounds and the rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Niskayuna, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We just made our reservations for 2014 following our third stay at Shoreline. To say that we love this place would be an understatement. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the service is exceptional, other guests, staff and the owners make you feel like family. We stayed in an ocean front cabin and enjoyed beautiful sunrises, walks on the beach, views of a full moon lighting the shoreline and soft breezes. Everything was perfect, can't wait to go back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Been going to Daytona Beach shores for the past ten years and staying in all the resorts, that Nickel and Diime you and don,t deliver on the service !!! or value for your money.
Finally this hidden scret has to be shared as Tripadvisor has always done me proud on advice, Guy and his wife, the owners have worked really hard to give this place a shinning clean star and it is a wonderful getaway nothing fancy, but fresh and clean non smoking oceanfront cottages, with the beach a few steps away. 1st class nothing more to add.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Owner Operated Hotels are my favorite place to stay because you can count on them being above board in every way, and this little GEM is no exception!! I stayed in Cottage 44, one back from Oceanfront. This is my first time here and I figured since I was going to be gone most of the day I'd save money and not get the Oceanfront. Plus since I was staying a week (which turned into 10 days) I'd spend the savings on other vacation expenses. After a few days I decided I wanted to move to the Oceanfront so I could enjoy the early mornings and moonlit nights with my dog in the comfy Chaise lounge chairs. Unfortunately they were booked. Lesson learned! OPT FOR OCEANFRONT! Reserve in advance! I still enjoyed the cottage very much! Quite, Clean, Comfortable & Safe! Recently painted and updated, its hard to believe they were built in 1929! The cute kitchen, flat screen, eating table with chairs all very nice. The Temperpedic Mattress was great. I could see the ocean from my window and there is two chairs outside the door but there's nothing like Oceanfront! Continental breakfast served each morning fresh fruit & pastries coffee etc. The Newspaper deliver to your door each morning was a real treat. I stuck my head in one of the Suite style rooms that was being cleaned, they looked very nice too. Very friendly staff all around. The grounds are immaculate, the pool clean, gas grills you can pull right up to your room or grill oceanfront by picnic tables. Shuffle Board too! This is my new Home Away From Home from now on!!

Room Tip: OCEANFRONT COTTAGE A MUST! South corner one the quietest
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just got back from my second trip at The Shoreline in Daytona Beach Shores. The owners and staff know everyone by name and are so friendly and will bend over backwards for you. I stayed in no.21 which is oceanfront and it is one of those old Florida charming cottages -- very simple but offers you everything you need. The rooms are always clean - housekeeping staff comes daily with fresh towels and always ready to help when needed. I noticed several families staying there on this trip and it's just a place where time passes by, no one is in a hurry, families are enjoying each other, and it's just refreshing. I know I'll be back again next September.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages? Share your experiences!