“Excellent as always” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 344 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I frequently visit the Daytona area and one of my MUST stops is to eat at Carrabba's. Their food is ALWAYS consistent in flavor and outstanding. Whether I get the pork chops marsala or simply spaghetti and sausage with red sauce, our meals have been delicious. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of their menu. Our waiter was on top of his game constantly checking in on us to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Another great aspect is I love that fact that they have a happy hour. Will be back during my next trip to Florida.

• Visited October 2013

Port Orange, Florida
“very disapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Carrabas has always been one of my favorite restaurants in the area...haven't made it there in about 8 months and after tonight I probably wont be back. The calamari was way over breaded and over cooked...so much so that you couldn't even stab it with a fork without it crumbling. The side of pasta amatriciano that came with my veal dish was watery and not well strained with a scant amount of sauce and a tiny portion. The side salad portion was small but tasty. The meat sauce on my guests pasta was bland as was the marsala sauce (no flavor of marsala wine and resembled the flavor of a brown gravy) The Veal picatta was actually very tasty but the portion wasn't very good. ( I can live with that ) The Mussells in white wine sauce was probably the best part of the meal. ( very good ) ....I wondered why it was one of the first times that I came yo this location and there was no wait to be seated during dinner hours and now I see why. Very disappointed that one of my absolute favorites has gone so far downhill!!! I will say that the service was pretty good for the most part though.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“It's ok, not the best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Orlando and I've eaten at all of the Carrabbas here. I've never been disappointed until I ate at this location. The fettucini alfredo had no taste, the marsala was average and the same with the calamari. The lemon dipping sauce for the calamari smelled spoiled and tasted like freezer burn. Needless to say, this may have just been an off day for the restaurant because whenever I'm craving Italian, Carrabbas normally hits the spot. I'll try a different restaurant next time I'm in town.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best Carrabba's experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We went there on 8/23, had great service and the food was outstanding. Our server was great, wish I remembered his name though. He recommended a few things to us and they were amazing. Ive had a few issues with Carrabba's before, not this particular place. But this place has restored my faith in Carrabba's and will pass all the other ones to get to this place. Thanks for the enjoyable dining experience that I needed on my vacation!!

• Visited August 2013
“It never fails A1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and fun and the food is to die for never had a bad plate here, if you want free appetizers go sit on the chairs against the cooks they keep giving samples it makes it a fun experience

• Visited August 2013