“Not what I was expecting” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 344 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Description: My Pi Custom Pizza & Craft Beer is located adjacent to Paragon Ocean Walk on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Walk Shoppes. With seating for approximately 100 guests, the wallet-friendly restaurant appeals to a diverse clientele, including families, students, and young professionals. The restaurant features a hip interior design that incorporates woods and metals to deliver a modern, industrial look, while outdoor seating overlooks the Atlantic Ocean providing the perfect backdrop for date night. Similar to quick-serve restaurants like Chipolte, the concept of My Pi focuses on delicious, custom pizza offerings with a made-to-order menu, and dough that is baked from scratch using high-quality ingredients. At My Pi, customers move along a service line and select from a number of sauces, cheeses, and freshly chopped toppings to customize their pizzas. Two salads, a Caesar and Spinach, are also offered and can be customized per a customer's tastes and desires. My Pi also features a rotation of craft draft beers and seasonal bottled offerings. The draft beers are rotated on a monthly basis to provide incredible options to patrons, and the restaurant offers some of the most unique and complex beers from local, domestic, and imported brewers. Visit our web site for a complete menu. Stop by My Pi on your next visit to Paragon Ocean Walk and get a delicious custom pizza to enjoy during your movie!
Trussville, Alabama
“Not what I was expecting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was basically a fast food restaurant attached to the movie theater. Seeing the menu from the street, I had other expectations. The pizza was not bad and the beer was good, although the selection was not all that great. The atmosphere was horrible.

Visited January 2014

“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everything about this place on the third floor was great. The beer was cold. My pizza was fresh, full of flavor, and one of a kind. Sat outside to eat, drink, and enjoy the great views of the boardwalk and waves. This wonderful experience will definitely bring me back next time I visit the beach. Try it out!!!

Ormond Beach, Florida
“good pizzA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Awesome location.. kind of speedy. My garlic knots weren't cooked long enough. Limited beer choices.

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Pizza and a Movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I needed for a place to eat while visiting Ocean Walk on Daytona Beach last Friday afternoon. We weren't very hungry, and just wanted enough for lunch. We decided to try MY Pi Pizza. Before we went in I read a review. The grade was a one. Part of it stated the pizza was burnt. We decided to give it a try anyway. We are glad we did. Our customized 9-10" pizzas were delivered to us piping hot and both delicious. Later that evening we discovered a tourist coupon given to us earlier in the day, offered a buy one get one movie ticket free from MY Pi Pizza. We were disappointed to read the fine print that the coupon must be presented at the time of purchasing. We decided to return to the restaurant with our receipt and ask the manger if he would accept it. "No problem". We thanked him and I said I would be reviewing the restaurant. He appreciated that because he received a bad review with regard to a Pizza being burnt. He said that would be an impossibility as the pizza runs through a timed procedure and all orders would have been burnt if that were the case. I think that particular reviewer, Adrian C. got up on the wrong side of the bed. For a quick and relatively inexpensive place to eat, My Pi Pizza receives a solid 5. I hold no punches back on my reviews. If an establishment deserves a 5, it receives one. If it deserves a 1, it will receive that as well. Speaking of punches the movie we saw Grudge Match, was pretty good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very burnt pie”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Most of the reviews seemed ok so I gave it a try but wish I hadn't. MY pie seemed old and it was burnt too. The cheese had a funny taste which soured my stomach later on. The service was slow and the employees seemed to lack the attention needed. I won't be back as I found better in Daytona.

• Visited December 2013