“hole in the wall with good mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 369 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Restaurant just opened May 2010. This is a new location, opened in May 2010. We went last Sunday for the first time and have been there 3x now.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“hole in the wall with good mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

we had the ceviche and traditional taco our first day in Daytona beach. The place is very small but the food is good. The outside café like seating has great views of the river. Its located right next to a ice cream shop in downtown Daytona.

Port Orange, FL
“Great, Fresh Food - Laid Back Atmosphere - Family Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

A friend recently told me about Tia Cori's Tacos and raved about the food. Don't be mistaken by the restaurant name. This food establishment serves more than tacos.

My hubby ordered a quesadilla and I ordered sauteed shrimp tacos (soft tacos) - both delicious! The tortilla chips are excellent! Their pico de gallo is super fresh.

This was a hit for us and we will go back.

Oh, and outdoor seating available as well!

Enjoy.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good, Authentic Mexican food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited around 3pm for a late lunch. The people who were working at the time were friendly and helpful. The place was clean and much bigger than I expected. The food was delicious - my enchiladas came out to me cold with the cheese unmelted, but they remedied the situation quickly. They have three hot sauces to accompany your food: mild, medium, and hot. I chose the medium, which is a green sauce. It had just the right bite and was flavorful. The atmosphere was pleasant. If I return to the area, I would definitely go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“Great food, Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm a foody and consider myself to be fairly critical of where I eat. This place serves the best Mexican style tacos I have ever had. You'd be doing yourself a favor to stop by and grab a bite.

If you go for lunch, be early or late. The line gets long at noon.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Super friendly staff, open late, quick service and Pork tacos are the best! Great Quesco - get it with the chorizo sausage! great Quacomole and Strong margaritas!

Visited July 2013