“Good- Not Great” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Restaurant just opened May 2010. This is a new location, opened in May 2010. We went last Sunday for the first time and have been there 3x now.
Florida
“Good- Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food is a good quality and authentic Mexican but I guess I was expecting more after the reviews. They are nice and cheap too. If I wanted a taco and had to choose between here and Chipotle I would choose Chipotle!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Best Tacos Since I Lived in San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fabulous tacos! After spending 10 years in Southern California and moving away, I have looked for a place that had comparable tacos. This place not only holds a candle, but is just as good.

You will not be disappointed!!! Must eat here if you're looking for great Mexican food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“A staple for our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have gone twice now (once last year, and during this trip). Both times happy with the service, the food, and the atmosphere. We ordered the tacos, a combination of hard and soft, of the Mexican and American variety, in a combo with chips and soda. We also had the mild sauce, green (medium) sauce, and HOT HOT HOT sauce that had a name I do not recall.

The tacos are delicious, and priced cheaper than I would expect. I like how you can choose from a lot of different meats. The chips are so great.

We never leave with anything left on our plates :)

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

First time at this place, we ordered take out, great enchiladas and shrimp burritos. Staff was very friendly

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, NY
“What Were Those Enchiladas?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

While vacationing in Daytona Beach we had a hankering for enchiladas and were excited to find this highly rated spot and headed on over. I ordered cheese with red sauce (you can have red or green), friend had chicken and daughter wanted a couple of chicken enchiladas, no beans or rice. That is not an option here as they do not sell them ala carte. The not too friendly order taker advised they could omit rice and beans from the plate but we would still have to pay for a combo. So my daughter ordered the combo with 2 chicken and 1 beef. Never one to let a good enchilada go to waste, I figured I would eat the extra one and my friend and I would split the beans and rice. Sad to say we did not enjoy our meals. We've eaten a lot of authentic mexican food during our travels and felt this didn't compare to most. To be fair, we only tried one dish, but our opinion is this.. The tortillas were tough, the sauce not much flavor. And the cheese - what was that cheese? It wasn't the usual creamy, melty, smooth goodness that we were craving. It was more of a tasteless dry, crumbled, not melted in any way kind of filling which sadly wasn't too filling. I ate 2 of the 3. The shredded chicken and beef were good, both tender and tasty but same as the cheese, not much of it and tough tortillas. We ate the beans, and left most of the rice. Both were just ok. Overall, the meals were not satisfying. We didn't get the chips and salsa as they were an extra charge. They are often complimentary at other places.

• Visited May 2013