“good stay” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Motel   |   816 North Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118   |
Ranked #40 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
“good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

hotel and price was great. we love the fact pets are allowed. pool was great. parking was terrible, if you are lucky enough to find a space, then do not move your vehicle until you leave. do not drive a big vehicle, because the spaces they do have are small. overall review was good. we will go back

378 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have stayed in Laquinta Inns for as long as I can remember throughout the United States as well as other quaility hotel chains. I have NEVER experienced this out of ANY hotel, EVER. My sisters and I arrived in Daytona at 10:30p.m. in June 2013 after traveling from a day in Orlando. Upon arrival I checked in for what I thought was a three day stay on the beach, to be addressed at the front desk that I could not leave my MasterCard on file until checkout as I have always done in the past and change the charges to a debit card upon check out. He charged my debit card for the 3 day stay and proceeded to give me a room on the 3, top floor. The parking lock atmosphere was frighting. There were people hanging over the balcony,and people hanging out in the parking lot. I went to the first room that I was assigned to find out there wasn't a dead bolt lock on the door. This really made me feel uncomfortable so I returned to the front desk and told them my concerns and that I didn't feel safe. They told me I could not help me other than changing the room but they only had one other room. They reissued me the next room on that floor. Let me assure you that when I entered this room I thought I might should have kept the other room. The floor was so dirty I keep my shoes on, the curtain to the sliding glass door was hanging off the rod and beyond dirty, the sliding glass door lock was broken and a metal rod across the door, a hole in the bathroom door, the lamp shade was white in color stained with something brown all over, ok but the worst is,this hotel has doors entering from the parking lot, the lock on the door at the door knob was missing and the DEAD BOLT only had one (1) screw holding it on. there were three other screws hanging in the holes which I was able to use a fingernail file to tighten. I know you are saying why didn't you leave. I tried, they would not refund my money for that night. I checked out the next morning at 6:00AM. When I checked out they gave me a bill for the one night stay. A few days later after returning home, I discovered they had charged my debit card as well as my mastercard. I would never requirement staying at this hotel. I can not believe LAQUINTA has their name and reputation on this location. I will be hestiate in the future to ramdomly stay at a Laquinta. I read the other reviews and can not believe these review are the same location as the one I stayed at. I have pictures of the comments I have referred to.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Melia W, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. I will address your maintenance and housekeeping issues with the specific departments. We are an exterior corridor property. Your safety is our number one concern. I will make sure the door locks are all working properly.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Mr. Ray Datta
Assistant General Manager
La Quinta Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
lq0799gm@laquinta.com
386-944-0060
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our whole family met here for family occasion and consensus is that this was the perfect place for all of us. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and accommodating. We had several rooms on first floor which made it convenient for us all to hang together by the pool. Atmosphere is relaxed and we appreciated that the location was away from the busy of the boardwalk.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

this hotel is convenient and clean staff is friendly . it is very accessible to the beach and pool area. I will definitely stay here again next year for the Nascar race very convenient . July 4th was very ice being able to be on the beach and watching everyone do fireworks was really a plus.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach

Address: 816 North Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#23 On the Beach Hotel in Daytona Beach
#31 Romantic Hotel in Daytona Beach
#36 Family Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
La Quinta Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.