“The Good The Bad The Ugly” 2 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   816 North Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118   |
Ranked #41 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
“The Good The Bad The Ugly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Had a great time here other than a drowning outside the hotel. BIG bugs outside and one lazy outside worker hiding talking on his cell. Fairly clean well kept hotel for the budget minded. Lots of loud noises in the nite. Free Wi-Fi my butt. Wi-Fi is time limited with password. 2 to 5 minutes at best before you have to reenter password & user. Very, very annoying. Will lock u out of yor banking if ur not careful. May look for another place to try our in 2 Wks..

• Stayed May 2012

379 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife, two kids and myself stayed one night, April 28th at this hotel. We went to bed late, and the kids feel asleep right away. We didn't get in bed until it was too late. The mattress smelled like cat pee, but too late in the evening to complain. The hotel was booked and nowhere to move too, even if we could. When we were checking out I noticed they were swapping out mattress in other rooms for new one, so I suspect they knew of this problem, yet let us and others still stay without warning.

I'm fine with pet friendly hotel (we have a dog, but left him home), but the hotel should make sure the rooms are clean, fresh and sanitary.

When i told the desk clerk in the morning he seem somewhat apologetic yet, he really didn't care.

This review is for the 816 North Atlantic, Daytona Beach location. We have stayed at many La Quinta's in the past, but don't recommend this one. Awful experience. I filed a complaint with La Quinta and they mentioned they would forwarded it to the management, but we have yet to hear back.

Word to the wise, ask to see and SMELL the room before checking in, unless you like sleeping in cat pee.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, but if you must, smell the mattress, not just the sheets for pet urine smells.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was my first visit to this hotel although I visit Daytona many times a year for business. I was very comfortable and the ocean view room was simply outstanding. I have stayed at much pricier places but this Hotel was well worth the money. The staff was very nice and my visit was very nice. I will be back

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Daytona Beach , Fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

EVERYTHING about my nearly month stay at the La Quinta in Daytona Beach was absolutely Top Notch ! Every employee was very accomidating anytime i had a question or needed anything. EVERYONE that works there has a very pleasant manner. The rooms themselves are clean & provide spacious comfort as well as even having some rooms that have seperate bedrooms within them. It's pet Friendly , which is extremely rare to find , especially if You have larger breed dogs. I was very pleased with my stay there & when I return I will look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach

Address: 816 North Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#24 On the Beach Hotel in Daytona Beach
#31 Romantic Hotel in Daytona Beach
#34 Family Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
La Quinta Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.