“Not so good” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bradenton
“Not so good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great view but won't be back. After waiting over a half hour for our food the manager walked by and told us it would only be another 2 minutes (I'm guessing our server told him
The kitchen was taking to long Bc we didn't call him over) another 10 minutes go by and a runner delivers us our food. I ordered the queen crab legs and they were ice cold. The waiter (who was very nice) did offer to have new ones made but after waiting almost 45 minutes I was already over it and did not want to wait another 20 minutes. The restaurant was not busy at the time, maybe 1/3 of the way full. I asked for the check and a few minutes later the manager came out to ask me if I wanted to take something to go. As much as I appreciated the offer I was not looking for something for free, I just wanted to pay for the other meals and leave. When our server came back with our check he asked if the manager had stopped by and told us that he had to ask him twice Bc the manager had no intentions of even coming out to apologize. As a server myself I would like to acknowledge that none of this was our servers fault, it was a cooking issue and I understand that it happens. However I do think it is a bit unprofessional that the manager didn't even want to come to the table to see what the issue was. That's his job. Perhaps this place should look into new management

Lady Lake, Florida
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was first time eating at Joe's Crab Shack and I have to say was a Great Experience. We had lunch so prices a little cheaper with lunch specials. The service was Super! We were greeted at the door and right away got a table. The server was friendly and helpful with any questions we had about menu. Our drinks never ran out before they were refilling. We were greeted by manager Lorrie, who made rounds to all tables to check on guests. This was absolutely a Super dining experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“Average is a little generous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Over the July 4th holiday we decided to take a trip to Joe's at the Daytona Pier. Not mush energy there! Started with the hostess staff leaning half dead on the podium and continued through the meal. There was a total lack of management that showed in the uninspired staff. Dirty tables, lax service and overpriced food. I would never believe this is a formula restaurant!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Everything I ate was amazing and mouthwatering! The view was great and the gift show was unique (there wasnt a shop in town like it)! The pier was awesome and I had a blast with the family! The waiter was friendly and if he wasnt available another staff member came. did I say the view was amazing???!!!! Our ezperience was awesome!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
College Station, Texas
“1st and Last time at a Joe's Crab Shack”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

It was very pricey, I'm guessing since we're paying for the view of a restaurant out in the middle of the ocean. I chose to eat some kind of mango flavored shrimp, and now I am scarred for life to eat shrimp because it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it. Our waitress wasn't rude at all, but service was slow in general. We waited 45 minutes to eat here, another hour to get our food, and another hour to get our check. The people sitting behind us actually ended up leaving without paying cause they never got their food.

• Visited May 2014