“Adult and kid friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #47 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Adult and kid friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We booked last minute during peak season and still managed to secure fantastic accommodations! Our room was a ground floor oceanfront studio with a kitchenette that walked out directly to the zero entry kiddie pool and play area. That meant my husband and I could sit on our patio with frosty drinks and watch our young children play just steps away. The pool deck provided an unbeatable view of the ocean, opening directly onto the beach. The room was perfect for our purposes, with a comfy king size bed just off the main living area. Fully equipped kitchen amenities made quick and easy meal prep a breeze. Living room had a fold out sofa for the kids to watch movies and sleep on(when Mom and Dad wanted some adult time). Housekeeping was available when and if we wanted towels and other necessaries replenished, but not obtrusive about tidying the room. We enjoyed our stay so much, we extended an extra day!

• Stayed August 2013

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Princeton, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

My family & I stayed one week at this hotel. I'll start with the good qualities- the staff is very friendly, the rooms are nice, the pools were great. However, I was disappointed in the housekeeping- I had to call several times because they didn't leave towels, even once I tried to call ahead for supplies that we were out of & they still didn't bring them. Our rooms were never swept, mopped or vacuumed the entire week we were there. I just feel for the additional $118 a week for ammenties that we had to pay that we could at least have had the regular service we had already paid for. I also feel I was misled in the side ocean view room. I was assured that I had a private balcony with a side ocean view which was true, I did have a private balcony but what they don't tell you is if your on the back tower you have to view the ocean far back in the background because you looking at the backside of their other building. So If you book ocean side view, make sure you request the front tower. Overall, I appreciate the kind staff & location but I expected more for my money!

• Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed one night in a one bedroom condo. Loved the ocean view and the 4 large pools. Plenty of room for the five of us and thought the convenience of the parking garage was very nice. We could park on our room floor. Did not have to lug our luggage far, which was great! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location well staffed very nice people easy access nice parking clean rooms reasonable rates would definitely stay on next trip had ocean view nice room with full size fridge stove sink pots pans dishes glasses microwave nice closet couldn't ask for more .all the staff were helpful and polite made you feel at home we will definitely be booking next year soon and probably stay longer also great location easy in and out to get to everything

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For what we were charged for our room $183 you would think you were staying in a good hotel . well our room was a shoe box, but we were there for 1 night to drink and use the pool. Did not find one person on staff except the girl that checked us in. The menu was out dated and most of the items they no longer offer. stayed at much better places in Daytona....If you are considering this hotel I would recommend you look else where. I live 1 hr away and have stayed a nicer places for less money. Oh and at night I counted the springs in the bed since that was all you slept on ..... no padding on top they are so old...as we were leaving 8am we noticed we did not stay alone in room we had eight legged guests

Room Tip: I feel for the price you should have a good room where ever you stay in the hotel. City side is the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here with my family for four nights last week and we really had a great time. The entire place is neat and staffs were very nice! The suite room is pretty big, but the kitchen was small. It is in a very convenient location too! Supermarket, souvenir stores, restaurants and drugstore just across the street. I love the free indoor parking too!! This place is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms at the new building are better, with own private balconies.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Ft Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were here this past weekend for the race. Worried after reading some TA reports, but we were pleasantly surprised. Asked for a high room, ocean view and got a Tower room on the 12th floor. Partial ocean and street view facing the pier. Lovely kitchen, clean room, comfy linens. Not sure I would have been as pleased if I was on the extended part of the hotel which had a common outside balcony with chairs and people would hang out there and smoke.
There are several pools and a great bar. We had a reasonable lunch and the bartenders were fun and personable. We arrived at 1030 am and were given a beach key and they called us at about 2:45 when the room was ready. I can tell you that the housekeeping staff was working hard on this day and stopped by to change our shower curtain, which I did not realize needed to be changed. Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and friendly. Good job guys......

Room Tip: Tower rooms are excellent. Few are oceanfront, but these I believe there are 3 on each floor and ea...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center? Share your experiences!