“Excellent Food, Too Pricey!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Honduran,Caribbean and Spanish Fusion Cuisine, Full Liquor License
Sanford, Florida
“Excellent Food, Too Pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Food was delicious! I think they should lower their prices though. I thought it was just going to be 70 dollars max . But it was 150 dollars. Very Expensive.

Visited April 2014

Daytona Beach
“Great Coup Soup (sopa de caracol)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite local dining establishments. I typically go simple with the beans and tortillas and the papusas for lunch. However, my wife and I went for dinner earlier this year and we both had a conch soup special that night. It was so authentic it reminded me of back home (the Caribbean :). In addition, they also had freshly made sangria to order. That too was wonderful. I think it's time for my wife and I to head back soon.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Not for me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I did not have the experience others on Tripadvisor have shared. I thought the waitress was a little rude when I asked for additional napkins and also asked alot of questions about the food. I had never experience this type of food and was alittle apprehensive, thus my many questions. When I eventually decided on an entree I found it was overly spicy for my taste and the vegetables did not seem fresh. I cannot recommend and will not be coming back. It was very hard to find and inside a block building.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
pichi17, Manager at Chucherias Hondurenas, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
We apologize for your recent experience here at Chucherias. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention, as we learn from our mistakes we will learn where to make changes. Please accept our invitation back to give us another try. Once again, sorry the experience and have a great day!
Palm Coast, Florida
“Don't believe the hype... Not very good at all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The wife and I were very excited to try this restaurant based on the good reviews and new location, but we're very disappointed. The food was bland and like slop. The service was horrible and non existent. Our drinks were never refilled and we waited 20 min just to get the check and they were not even busy. This was just a terrible experience and waste of time. We will not return. Don't waste your time and money.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
We are terribly sorry to hear your recent experience was not a great one. Thank you for bringing your thoughts to our attention, so we can make changes and discuss them among our staff. Please accept our invitation to come back and try us again. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day!
Tallahassee, Florida
“highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had a fish dish and it was by far one of the best meals I have ever eaten. The ambiance and personalize service was great too.

• Visited March 2014