“Kennel Club and Texas Hold Em” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Dog Tracks
Attraction Details
Port Orange, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Kennel Club and Texas Hold Em”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Although I enjoyed the old Kennel Club at the Daytona Beach Racetrack better, progress makes you go where you have to go to enjoy the entertainment you prefer. It's usually always packed full of people so something is going right. Many go more for the Texas Hold Em poker room. It's a lot of fun and they do serve food. Just lacking in any type of elegance in the dining area which the old one somewhat had. Go bet, win, and eat, all in one place! Oh, alright, lose too at times but aren't we having fun yet!

Visited December 2012

Edgewater
“We had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wow! What a great time at the Kennel Club! My two little girls and I went to the Kennel Club in Daytona Beach the other day and had a great time. The dogs are fun to watch and my girls love going there. The food prices were reasonable and we enjoyed food from the restaurant. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I recommend it to everyone.

Visited October 2013
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice day or night out for dog racing excitement. Food and drinks are reasonable and good. OTB is available and easy to do.

Visited March 2013
DeSoto, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My mom and I went one evening and had a fantastic time. We loved looking at the dogs and watching the races. This can be as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. It was really nice that they had a few of the retired race dogs there and were taking donations to help take care of retired racers. You hear such bad things that can happen to the animals that it was great to see such a nice thing happening.

Visited July 2013
Toronto
16 attraction reviews
“What a hoot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My son and I were looking for something to do one evening, we tried the dog races. We are not real gamblers so we stayed on the minimum $2 bets, we tried to read the racing sheets but just picking a number or name was just as scientific. We had a great time and went back a few times. If you want something to do one night I would recommend you give it a try.

Visited August 2013