We stayed here as a last minute visit on our way to Miami.
The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful, really nice.
Room was great, and fairly priced. Large fridge and cook top with a 7/11 across gives you the ability to make simple melas in your room. Staff were very attentive, had an issue with the safe and the maintenance man arrived with in minutes of our call.
Water pressure was average but think they just need to clean their tap filters.
Pool area nice, its busy with families and children, but not the place for a couples get away!
Overall good value for money, and had a great meal at Joe's crab shack. Well done on being so helpful and friendly.
Just one wee comment Holiday Inn, I think its time for new sheets, the sheets on our bed were badly pilled and quite thin :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Hotel On The Beach
- Inn On The Beach
- On The Beach Daytona
- Beach Daytona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a brand new Holiday Inn Resort located directly on the world's most famous beach. We are a full service hotel. We will have a 3 star, 3 Diamond rating. We offer a Kids Splash park, fire pits, over sized pool, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor restaurant, room service, private balconies and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.