You added Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1615 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 (Formerly Inn on the Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 110 Hotels in Daytona Beach
CT
“Love them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love the staff at Holiday Inn Resort on Daytona Beach even though I didn't stay there. DJ and Nicole are the specific employees that helped me. My daughter was on vacation and ran into some problems with the family she was with. She needed a room of her own immediately at 9pm. She called me from her cell upset and crying from the lobby. I had her walk over to the front desk and hand the phone to the attendant. DJ was exceptional!!!!! He got her into a safe room and gave her taxi info for the next day. I needed more info and assistance on getting my daughter out of there and called again the next morning and Nicole helped me. Both of these employees were kind and understanding of a very tense, unique situation. I will be in Daytona in March and will be making a stop to hopefully catch both of them and shake their hand and say job well done. I was lucky to have them both during this situation! THANK YOU!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Wow, I am glad that we were able to help out and I will certainly pass on your kind words for both DJ and Nicole. We look forward to seeing you in March 2013!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The room was clean and very comfortable and the view was great. We enjoyed spending the day in town with lots to do. Breakfast and dinner were great at the hotel and the staff was very eager to please.
We could not have asked for more!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I love your review short, simple and right to the point. Mine will be short as well.
Thank you!!
Whitby,Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We arrived after a long day on the road after missing our original New Years Eve reservation due to snow at home. We decided to eat in on New Years Day and were told of the Early Bird Wine & Dine for $15. Very pleasantly surprised salad, prime rib with all the trimmings and dessert which were an excelent value and very tasty. Of course this was enhanced by our server Meridith who was pleasant, courteous with good suggestions. Highly recommended. I can honestly say it was the best value and quality I have ever received by a major hotel chain "around the world". Keep it up! The view of the ocean from our room was pretty good too.

Room Tip: My wife is hung up on ocean views so it was a no brainer. She was happy with the SAuite with balcony...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that you started out your New Year with such a great stay at our hotel. This will now have to be the place for you to come every year to celebrate. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you for taking the time to share your stay.
Charleston, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

What a great surprise. I had no idea Daytona Beach was so entertaining and the Holiday Inn Resort at Daytona Beach's South Atlantic Blvd was a great location for it all. Even though Daytona has a lot to see and do I had no reason to go off the property because the Pools, Bar & Grill, Beach, Parking, The View, and most friendly staff are all right here. Driving our car down miles of the beach was a treat I had not experienced, what great fun! New Years eve dinner and party at the "Top of Daytona" about 2 miles down the street delivered great food and 360 degree views from the 29th floor of their location.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have a great balcony view of the ocean. There is extra parking around back that i...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Well I am so glad that you had such a great time! That is the difference between a true resort and just a plain old property. There is plenty to do to just stay at the property all day if you choose too. I am glad that you had such a memorable experience. Thank you for sharing.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

The best part of my stay was of cousrse the comfort of my room and the view. The staff was excellent and a rep named D.J. was especially heplful. he helped us find things to do made sure we were comfortable and was very friendly as well as knowlegable. The housekeeping came everyday and always made sure the room was tidy. By having beds made, bathrooms cleaned and even if necessary dishes washed. That I also really liked was the kitchen and the safety measures in it. I will stay here aga]in in the future or another Holiday Inn Resort for sure. Thanks again D.J. for makign this trip more enjoyable because not only does price matter the customer service makes it even better as well.

Room Tip: All the rooms at this resort have an excellent view of the beach and nothing in the way of the sunri...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for your kind response. I am thrilled that you had such a memorable stay. I will let DJ know what a great job he did. We will look forward to your return when you are in the Daytona area again. Thanks again for sharing.
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

They may not have spa and jacuzzies but the rooms are cozy, clean, and give you the feeling of being at home but with the most wonderful view in the state of Florida (the Atlantic Ocean)... Hotel is clean, staff are friendly and help you with all your needs, pool area is ample and extremely clean as well as all the installations, they have a restaurant and weekend singer/band for the guest! In other words I love this hotel and I would give it a 5...I only have one complaint...I wish they would serve hash browns for breakfast instead of the potatoe pieces

Room Tip: Sea side views are wonderful ... Even their side sea views are wonderful because it also overlooks t...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
We appreciate the wonderful comment that you shared with us during your stay. I will mention your suggestion about the hashbrowns. Your comments help others make a better informed decision on where to stay so thank you again for sharing and we are looking forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Daytona Beach area.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great room, Friendly staff that treat the kids awesome. Our family had a great time we will be going back. We had a great ocean front view from a very clean an updated room. we had two rooms adjoin one had a kitchen that was fully equipped which cut down on our food expenses. There is a win dixie and a publix close to the hotel as well a a convince store directly across the street.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I appreciate the awesome review. That is what we like to hear. This helps others as they look at comments on hotels they are considering. We are looking forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Daytona Beach area again.