“Had the most wonderful stay will definetly be back !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront

You added Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1615 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 (Formerly Inn on the Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
London, United Kingdom
“Had the most wonderful stay will definetly be back !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We are an English family & love to visit the USA for our summer holidays. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach. What a fabulous hotel ! the rooms are spaceous decorated so nicely & the cleanliness is superb. The restuarant was very nice & the food so enjoyable & presented very well. The staff at this hotel were friendly helpful & nothing was ever to much trouble. The whole running of this hotel was excellent & made our stay special. Cant wait to visit & stay again !

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice with ocean views but i think level 4 is a good choice
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
We are pleased that you had such a nice stay. Thank you for taking the time to inform others of what a wonderful stay you had and I am glad that you will be coming back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Norcross, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Great staff. I booked 2 rooms here during bike week this year and really enjoyed it. There's 2 fire pits poolside steps from the ocean great parking. The only thing one of the mini fridges in the room did not work and the balcony lock fell off the first day but maintenance was right on it. The staff was still great even with all the random questions I had before I even booked a room. The manager was the best as well. I had read some other reviews on the hotel and was scared but she reassured me and everything was fine. Ill stay again

• Stayed March 2011
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Well it is great to know that from time to time when something does happen we responded very quickly to correct the problem. I am not sure why you were concerned with the reviews as the only review that was a little negative was back in February when we were finishing up our transition to a Holiday Inn Resort and some guest had to see some locations of the hotel finalizing the clean up. I am glad that you had a great time and will be back.
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

My family had a great time. THe staff was wonderful and room was great. It was very clean. I would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
We are looking forward to your return again and again. We want to become a place that when you visit you experience a welcome and amenities like no other. Thank you for taking the time to share your erxperience with others. Now they can make a better informed decision on where to stay when visiting the Daytona area.
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

The accommodations and the staff were exceptional. Every staff member that we came in contact with was extremely courteous and helpful. They had activities pool side (bingo, scavenger hunt, trivia, etc...) which the kids loved. Close proximity to other Daytona amusements, shopping, and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We take great pride in the fact that we are a true resort. Sounds like you experienced exactly that and we thank you for informing others about a little taste of all the amenities that we have to offer. I am glad you had a memorable time.
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights and loved the place. The rooms are beautiful. Outside bar, terrace and pool are great!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011
Thank you for informing others about what a great time you had!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

My son and I took a trip to see the last shuttle launch. We arrived rather late and ended up with a first floor room with a patio that opened onto a parking lot. The consolation was a cooktop, fridge and microwave. We stayed in this room (although we could move later in our stay) but chose not to. We were able to walk down the corridor, turn left and walk across the pool to reach the beach. With a 16 yr old boy in tow, the kitchenette was a good deal.

The pool and pool deck were neat, with two fire pits, a nice pool. The restaurant and bar were good too. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
We are delighted that you have ranked us as one of the best. That is exactly how we feel and the goal that we are trying to maintain. Thank you for staying with us as you have many choices, but I can assure you that you did stay at one of the best hotels along Daytona Beach!!
Mount Airy, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

We had and overall good experience here until check-out.

The room was great and we were very pleased. Upon checking in, I was asked to check off that I would agree to a $6.00/day resort charge. When I asked what this was for, the response was that it was for: "Parking, Internet & the safe in your room." I signed it but I was not pleased about it because it was not mentioned on the internet. When it came time to check out and I asked for the $6.00/day to be refunded because it was even advertised in a magazine that there was free internet and free parking, the lady at the desk became very rude and practically told me that I was wrong (even though I had the magazine and the internet confirmation in my hand). She finally gave me a refund of my money (with a bad attitude, I might add).

I also want to add one thing. I use Holiday Inn's wherever I travel because of the outstanding reputation Holiday Inn has. I did not appreciate the way I was treated and I do consider this charge to be false advertisement. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am researcing all sites and I have not found one yet that does not stipulate the $6.00 a day resort fee. I am sorry about the misunderstanding and I am glad that it was resolved. I will look into who checked you out and explain on how better to address the guest concern. Without your comments we would not know where to improve and I am very happy that your overall experience was good.

Been to Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!