“As advertised!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Daytona Speedway

You added Quality Inn Daytona Speedway to your Saves list
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2250 W. International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114   |
Offers & Announcements
Stay 2 Nights
Ranked #2 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
NJ
“As advertised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

Stayed at this hotel as a home base to see Daytona Beach and then drive down to Coca and see the shuttle launch live. Desk clerk was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Rooms were newly done and very clean. Would definitely recommend this place. Good value.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2009

We were passing through Daytona to Fort Lauderdale and decided to stay in Daytona on the way. After checking out some of the absolutely awful hotels on the beach, I remembered this hotel from Trip Advisor and had a coupon for 59.00 a travel coupon book. I was a little afraid that there would not be anything available with a race that weekend, but they had a few rooms and honored the coupon. (Most places on the beach would not honor the coupon) Lauren at the front desk was simply wonderful. There was a slight glich with the first room we went to and she got us into another right away. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms very clean. I would love to stay here again, and it would be awesome if we were at a race, just having to walk across the street!!
The only drawback was the continental breakfast. It was very scant. They seemed to have 1-2 items of the few things they had and and would replace everything one at a time. There were literally two donuts and when one was taken they would put out one more, I grabbed one of the two bagels and decided to go out to breakfast. This was not a big deal, but would have loved at least some coffee, but they were out of that and did not refill it while we were there.
I would definately stay here again and hope to soon.

• Stayed February 2009
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
tampa fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2008

Very happy with this property. Check in was easy. Requests were met quickly. We needed extra towels they delivered within a few minutes. The beds were extremely comfortable. We really liked the duvets.

We heard a bit of outside noise. It was those dang bikers! ;) It was Biketoberfest after all.

We would come back. It's a great property and the price was terrific at less than $100.00 for the night.

• Liked — Great bedding
  • Disliked — outside noise
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2008

Stayed 3 nights fairly new hotel, rooms very nice and clean. After 1st night we asked to be moved as the room was next to stairway to 2nd floor constant noise and people having arguments outside in the carpark all night, reception moved us to a new room inside just a nice as previous room. 2nd day the room was only half cleaned no new towels bed just thrown together with pillows all over the bed and sheet all creased under covers no new toiletries, coffee or cups, very disappointed as initial impression was very good. Breakfast okay usual waffle maker bagels cherios coffee . Rates were not the cheapest for motel accomodation - unfortunately some undesirable customers and poor housekeeping left a sour taste..

• Liked — New Building and soft Bed
  • Disliked — housekeeping
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Oldsmar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2008

First of all I'd like to say that the location was perfect, close to everything that daytona has to offer.Literally walking distance to the speedway, we could not have hoped for a better locale.
From the time we checked in with Rita-Patricia, at the front desk, we knew we would be having a wonderful stay.She was very informative and knowledgable about both the hotel, as well as the attractions in the area.We personally followed her suggestion to visit St. Augustine, and were so glad we did.
The entrance had such a nice feel to it, sort of like a coffee-shop bistro for vacationers and businessmen alike.
After our wonderful conversation with Rita-Patricia, we went to put our things in the room.I expected the room to be comfortable from the initial welcoming, but it far exceeded my expectations.
Not only was the room clean, it was so maticulously organized and set up with beautiful furnature and decor, that i was hesitant in placing my things inside.My compliments to the manager, as well as the maids, for they have truly outdone themselves.
We opted for the room with the king-size bed, that was inclusive of a down comforter, and the room had a fridge as well as an iron and microwave.A vanity area served as the entryway to the restroom, hairdryer included.there was a desk near the bed for my laptop, as well as the included wi-fi connection.The room was superb.
The next morning after our visit to St.Augustine, our requested wake- up call was friendly and prompt.I thanked RIta-Patricia for the call, and she reminded us of the hours in which they serve breakfast.
As my girlfriend prepared for our departure, I went to have some breakfast.Now, usually I end up at a hotel breakfast and they are all the same.Free continental breakfast usually amounts to come have a donut, but this was not the case.The coffee was fresh, there were donuts, but also bagels,orange juice,boiled eggs, breads,even a waffle maker.The food was prepared and set out by Iris, and she was very pleasant to talk to to.Originally I had just decided on a Bagel and coffee, but she quickly convinced me of a waffle, fresh from the iron.She even cooked it for me, even though it was nearing closing of the breakfast area.Now that may not sound like much, but bear in mind it was a self- service kitchen.And I found the gesture to be very sweet of her.We had a nice little chat as she was cleaning up and i thanked her for everything.
After this we checked out, even though we wished we could have stayed.I had to write this review, hoping to give credit where credit was certainly due.I will definitely be staying there again, hopefully soon.Even though we were there for only a night, I am a firm believer that when things go so well, that the memories of a perfect vacation getaway can last a lifetime.
To Rita-Patricia and Iris, thank you for all you do...
Marty Myrdahl

• Liked — cleanliness and friendliness
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt/Main
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2008

We stayed in the Quality Inn @ Daytona Beach on our way from Cape Canaveral to St. Augustine. The staff at the reception was very friendly and we just payed $65 for an almost new, clean and big room. The location is perfect if you want to go to the Speedway (just across the street) or to the Shopping Mall. There is no more to say. Nice place, affordable, perfect ! Thank you !

• Liked — Clean, nice staff and almost new motel.
  • Disliked — nothing !
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
Orlando, Fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

I booked this hotel based on the positive reviews it was given and I have to agree totally. First the clerk was very courteous and helpful. I was greeted with the biggest smile and the warmest greeting ever. Everything was explained to me in full detail. Upon opening our door, I was surprised with what I found!! Beautiful decor and a very beautiful and clean room. The decor was perfect. I loved the chocolate furniture and the carpet made for a great entrance. The bathroom was on of the cleanest I have ever seen. NO MOLD OR MILDEW ANYWHERE!! I will always stay at this hotel when visiting Daytona.

I really didn't expect such QUALITY for the price I paid. My room compares and rates right up with the Hilton anyday. Keep up the good work Quality.

• Liked — The quality of the room...cleanliness and decor.
  • Disliked — My stay was too short.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn Daytona Speedway? Share your experiences!