“Big Comfy Bed, clean room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Daytona Speedway

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Daytona Speedway to your Saves list
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2250 W. International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114   |
Offers & Announcements
Stay 2 Nights
Ranked #2 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Big Comfy Bed, clean room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was here for business and picked it because of tripadvisor and it was close to where I was working and close to 95 but not too close to 95 if you know what I mean. I got a king bed which was very comfortable. I liked the tile in the bathroom. I didnt have the free breakfast but I did use the free fast wifi. Would stay again! Very pleasant staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Amanda R,

Thank you for selecting our hotel - We especially appreciated the fact that you mentioned our Big Comfy Beds and clean rooms because that, along with our special brand of customer service is what we like to be know for. Thank you! Hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!

587 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I walked into the lobby I knew it was going to be a good stay. The lobby was clean, smelled great and the check in took all but 5 minutes. He explained the location of my room, breakfast times, and all of my room ameneties. The room was clean, extensive room service menu, and great channel choices. We were directly accross from the speedway which was great since we wanted to do the tour. The hotel is also conveniently located near great shopping and restaurants. This is our new hotel of choice when in Daytona!

• Stayed October 2012
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear momorick24.

What a FABULOUS headline. I agree with you - I appreciate great customer care and it sounds like that is what you received when you decided that our Quality Inn was your Choice.
Thank you! There is nothing better than when a manager see's that our team is taking care of our guests from the moment they walk in the door. Our location is one of the things I like best about our hotel. Convenient to everything there is to do in Daytona Beach and just a short drive to several points of interest in Volusia County, Florida. We look forward to seeing you again, please ask for Deborah - Until then Happy Travels!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was another return visit to Daytona for my husband and myself, It is such a pleasure to stay at this Quality Inn. The employees are so welcoming and the rooms are kept so nice. We feel very welcomed when we come. Deborah and Lynn and Ashley and Amanda and all the other desk employees are so warm and caring for us. It is these people that make our stay at this hotel wonderful and we will keep coming back because of these people.

Thanks you,
Donna and Marty Gelfman
Texas

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Donna G,

As you may have guessed at each arrival we love having you as our guest. We enjoy hearing about your family and we appreciate that you mention each of us by name. It truly makes us appreciative of your stays and value that you keep returning. We like that this is your home away from home in order to be able to spend time with your family. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip and until then Happy Travels :-)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Have stayed here for years and nothing changes! Great staff, will meet your needs, accomidate anything they can and ownership is there to help with any requests that they can! CLEAN!!! Big deal for me

Room Tip: Any are good. Management makes sure of that!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Mike L,

We appreciate our very loyal return guests. It is especially a great feeling when our return guests take the time to let their fellow travelers know of our home. We look forward to your continued stays - see you soon and until then Happy Travels!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

All I can say is WOW! I usually stay at the Hampton Inn when I travel, but when I went to Daytona for the 4th of July, all of their rooms were way overpriced, so my fiancé and I checked out this little gem. This hotel was recently renovated, so it has a contemporary feel that we love. The room was very clean, private, and quiet so we had a great rest. The next morning, we ate their complimentary breakfast, with Belgian waffles, bagels, juice, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc. On top of everything else, the staff went out of their way to assist us; telling us where to go for the best fireworks and even extending our check out time so that my fiancé could go to his business meeting in the morning and come back to the hotel room to change before we went back home. I highly recommend this unassuming hotel. It will pleasantly surprise you.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Marie C.

I have to say we were equally as impressed with your review. The WOW factor is something that we strive for and we are thrilled that you not only were impressed with our hotel but also with our team. We are very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast. It's a great way to start your day while leisurely planning your next adventure. We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and your fiancé with a later check out. We do our very best to make sure that each and every guests stay is awesome so Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers. We hope to see you again soon and until then Happy Travels!
NEW SMYRNA BEACH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The pillow top mattress made me fall asleep very quickly! Nice amenities and hearty breakfast. There were lots of towels and lots of pillows on each bed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Denver P,

Thank you! One of the best things to hear in the morning is just what you said. Your head hit the pillow and that's the last thing to remember. We are happy that you slept well and hope that you have an opportunity to return! Until next time Happy Travels!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stood here the weekend of 09-07-12 my mom's 65th birthday I had searched other ones on A1A and near by and they all got horrible reviews I had passed this hotel numerous times in the past and thought nah too simple and I'm so glad I decided too stay it was close too the mall and other shopping areas. The staff from Amanda that checked me in to the breakfast lady named Lynn and Amanda that checked me out they were awesome polite and courteous. I would definitely recommend and stay again. Thank you

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Cynthia R,

It's always awesome when we get to take time to spend with Mom. Thank you for taking a second look at our hotel. I believe we are the Speedways best kept secret so we very much appreciate that you took the time to let your fellow travellers know about us. Our team always appreciates it when they are singled out in appreciation of their great service. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to both Amanda and Lynn. We hope you have an opportunity to return and until then Happy Travels!

Been to Quality Inn Daytona Speedway? Share your experiences!