We decided to take a quick weekend trip to Daytona Beach and wanted a value hotel that was clean and family friendly. In the past we've stayed at The Shores and had a great experience. However, they were sold out and based on Trip Advisor ratings, we tried The Lexington. Unfortunately we will not be back. The main reason was the hotel's clientele. There was a traveling basketball team of high school students that were up all night and yelling at each other from their balconies and harassing other guests. Since we were traveling with three small children, needless to say this was not pleasant. The hotel staff did not handle them appropriatly and should have called the police. They also monopolized the free breakfast bar and were rude to other guests that were waiting in line for more than 30 minutes while they made multiple waffles. The room was clean, but not well insulated and you could hear EVERYTHING going on outside. It had been refurbished, but was still in need of a new toilet, peeling paint and a patio door that wouldn't close all the way. I'd spend the extra few dollars and find a nicer hotel with a more family atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is newly renovated and offers beachfront rooms, large ocean view family suites and your choice of oceanfront or ocean view efficiencies. We provide the perfect location, the style and amenities you want and the most value for your money when visiting the Daytona Beach area! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (17 and under), heated outdoor pool, private ocean view balconies and our excellent beachfront location. Additionally, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat panel televisions are included in every room as well as a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. For your convenience we offer over-sized rooms with full kitchens, suites and efficiencies. We offer private guest parking. Please note...***Parking is complimentary but limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Limit 1 vehicle per guestroom***... Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our location also provides easy access to many of Daytona Beach's top attractions and businesses. We are within 7 miles of the Daytona Beach Airport and the Daytona International speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Walt Disney World, Universal, Sea World and Cape Canaveral are less than an hour's drive away. The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is your best choice within the Daytona Beach area. Our 106 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation with the family, in need of extended stay accommodations or traveling with a group. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites -You Deserve It. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Resort Ocean Palms Hotel Daytona Beach
- Quality Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Quality Inn