My husband and I decided to have a get-a-way weekend and chose to come back here. We arrived Friday afternoon and left Sunday morning. We stayed in the king executive suite which has a sofa sleeper, microwave, and small fridge. It was a lot of extra room for just the two of us but we enjoyed it nonetheless. The view from the seventh floor was beautiful! We woke up early each morning just to see the sunrise. It was quiet and peaceful. We walked along the beach for a good part of the day and there was very little traffic driving up and down the area. There is a restroom facility with a shower for the beach next to the hotel as well. This was good to know as we will come over to Daytona with our children for the day when it warms up. We did not try the hotel's breakfast as we chose to eat at a nearby restaurant instead but it did smell wonderful and there were a lot of people enjoying themselves. We never had any issues, concerns, or problems with our stay. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy and the staff was exactly what excellent customer service representatives should be!
We have stayed here twice now and will not stay at any other hotel in Daytona! Clean rooms, comfortable beds, gorgeous views, and very friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach Shores offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, mini-fridges, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Start your day with our Smart Start Breakfast where you can watch the sun rise over the ocean. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as an executive fitness center. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach Shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Palm Plaza Oceanfront Hotel
- Hotel Palm Plaza Oceanfront