This Hampton Inn provided just what I needed for a quick trip in and out of Daytona. Because my stay was brief and limited to the speedway area I didn't need to rent a car but I did need shuttle service to and from the airport, which is only about 10 minutes away. The Hampton was about the only hotel I found adjacent to the speedway to offer the shuttle. Also, it's clean and reasonably priced, very accommodating and the staff were all most helpful and friendly - from the morning and evening desk staff to the shuttle drivers. The printer in the business office wasn't working so the front desk person was more than willing to print out my boarding passes. Breakfast was pretty typical but well-maintained and clean. Large, airy lobby area. Comfortable. My room was accommodating and clean. Everything functioned well. However, the ironing board had paper-thin padding which caused the mesh-metal imprint to come through on ironed clothes. - Outback Steakhouse is conveniently located adjacent to the hotel.
- This hotel isn't luxurious but I didn't need or want "luxurious" nor a luxurious price. It's clean, comfortable, well-maintained, accommodating and pleasant...and offers an airport shuttle. Just what I needed.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway / Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway / Airport Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway / Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.